Monday, June 7, 2010

C things

I don't know if I stand alone in this conclusion, or if it is one that is somewhat common.  I have recently come to a realization and I don't like it.

Over the span of the 25 years 1 month and 11 days that I've been alive on this earth it seems that the things I want are pretty much on the nose always always out of reach.

I'm not talking about I want an Ipad, and I don't have the $500 to buy one. I'm talking about big things, like C things. I am A, but B stands in the way and I can never have C. Or I have L, M, N, O and I will never legitimately be able to get to where C is close enough to be achievable.

I know this is very vague, and most likely confusing to everyone that can't see inside of my brain, which is no one. So I guess I do stand alone in these frustrations. What should a girl do? Continue to strive for the C things? Or find things that are in reach and learn to want them?

1 comment:

Kristin Ray said...

you are 26 years 1 month and 11 days old.

and I agree.

and I say learn to love the things in reach because when you have mastered that, i believe that the C things won't seem to out of reach anymore.

this is my conclusion from my interpretation of the vagueness.

and congrats on blogging somewhat consistently.

love you.